When your technology staff receives training from Inalign, they'll learn from experienced programmers who have hands-on experience in building, implementing and maintaining Sitefinity websites.
Topics we cover include:
- Master Pages: create and update master pages along with templates based on these master pages.
- Navigation: set up navs for different places on the website, e.g. one menu can show only the top level pages, another menu can show pages only under a certain page; one menu may be horizontal while another may be vertical
- Themes: how to properly create and style themes
- Widgets: create and update widgets to add more control over your site
- Custom Modules: create custom modules to present custom data
- Integrations: integrate Sitefinity with third-party software
- Third-Party Plugins: how to implement jQuery, KendoUI and Bootstrap with Sitefinity
Inalign Sitefinity trainers are also able to explain and demonstrate Sitefinity in a way that will make sense to non-technical end-users in your company. We'll have them up and running on Sitefinity like pros in no time. We cover the following:
- Pages & Templates: best practices for creating new pages and templates that don’t miss any details.
- Editing Content: best practices for editing page content, such as adding links, images, tables, etc.
- Roles: add new roles, permissions and users
- Setting Up Core Elements: how to edit common elements like News Items, Blogs, Lists, Events, etc.