Macromedia ColdFusion Inalign has been developing web applications in ColdFusion for over 7 years.
In 1995 the Allaire brothers released a new product called ColdFusion. It was designed to help HTML programmers create database oriented web applications.
ColdFusion’s advantages over other web scripting areas are the special features that are built into it:
- Charting (Ablity to generate dynamic charts based on database queries)
- Dynamic PDF generation on the fly
- Standard integration into Oracle, mySQL and Mssql databases
- Hooks. ColdFusion integrates with C/C++, Java, COM, XML, SOAP and many more.
Inalign has been developing web applications in ColdFusion for over 5 years, and we’ve done it all. Web applications include:
- Built on Java technology allowing it to be deployed on all server types such as Windows, Sun, IBM WebSphere, Linux and many more.
- Debugging / Error messages – easy identification of errors and fixing, decreasing application development time.
- Custom Sales CRM software
- ERP applications
- Ecommerce websites